David Kosasih was appointed as the Corporate Secretary based on Decree Number 052/BP/M-Corps/X/2022 dated October 21, 2022. He also serves as the Company’s Director; therefore, her profile has been disclosed in the Board of Directors’ Profile section.
Duties and responsibilities of Corporate Secretary are as follows:
- Reviewing the applicable capital market regulations and its implications on the Company and ensuring compliance with such regulations.
- Ensuring smooth organization of the GMS.
- Ensuring disclosure of the Company’s information by releasing several nonconfidential information and material facts to the public, authority and regulator of the capital market in Indonesia.
- Preparing the Company’s publication material to be published in mass media.
- Representing the Company in maintaining relationship with the community and capital market regulators, as well as other authorities.
- Directing the Company’s secretarial management to fulfill the availability of the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors’ documents and meeting materials and
- Conducting the Company’s correspondence with related external parties, including FSA and IDX electronic reports.